Roll Top Dry Bag
- Lightweight Dyneema Composite Fabric is stronger than steel
- Roll top with buckle to keep out water, bugs, varmints…
- Hook and Loop closure with easy-open tabs at the center
- Waterproof fabric. Do not submerge as water can enter through the closure
- Reinforced at all stress points with seams sewn and taped
- Small 6" x 8"
- 1.43/2.92 Dyneema - $28
- 1.0 Dyneema, 8.5g - $25
- Medium 8" x 11"
- 1.0 Dyneema, 10.5g - $30
- 1.43/2.92 Dyneema - $33
- Large 11" x 17"
- 1.0 Dyneema, 15.2g - $35
- 1.43/2.92 Dyneema - $38
- Custom sizes available upon request
Standard Designs* - Free
Custom Print* +$10 - Decorate with your own picture!
*Standard Designs and Custom Print suggested on 1.43 oz/yd clear or 2.92oz/yd white fabric only. The lighter weight fabric does not print as well. 2.92 prints more like canvas while the 1.43 is still somewhat see-through after printing. We will print on the lighter weight fabric, but contact us to confirm.
**Sizes, colors, and weights can vary slightly due to the custom hand-made nature of the products
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns, refunds and exchanges are accepted within 30 days (or maybe more if you're nice)
$4 per order flat rate shipping anywhere in the US via USPS with tracking. Contact us for international shipping prices.
Dyneema is light, waterproof, and stronger than steel by weight. It is a bit expensive and hard to work with, but the finished product makes it well worth it! The fabric is listed by weight in ounce per square yard of fabric.
- .5 oz/sq yd - Extremely light and then fabric but still strong. Should not be used with sharp objects or for things that will take heavy wear.
- .8 oz/sq yd - Thin and light. Great for clothing, toiletries, and other soft items. Waterproof except for the velcro enclosure at the top. Very easy to see through.
- 1.43 oz/sq yd - slightly thicker fabric. Use for heavy items with sharper corners and bags that will get more wear and tear. Great for first aid kits, electronics, pocket knives and compasses. Less translucent but still able to see through even after printing
- 2.92 oz/sq yd - This fabric has a polyester face that makes it look more like a woven fabric. We use White and Black. The white can be printed and looks similar to printing on canvas.